What is EB-5?
In order to attract foreign investment, create employment opportunities, and stimulate US economic growth, the US government created EB-5 investment immigrants in the US Immigration and Naturalization Act in 1990, encouraging foreign investors to obtain permanent residency in the United States through investment, and then become a US citizen.
The US government passed legislation in 1993 to establish a special “regional center” in the EB-5 immigration regulations. That is to say, a physical organization or agency is established in a specific area approved by the special plan in the United States, and the economic development plan of the EB-5 regional center drives the economic growth of the region, directly or indirectly creating more than ten employment opportunities. For every investor, as long as the investment amount is equal or more than $500,000, they can apply for immigration to the United States and permanent residency in the United States. Almost 90% of EB-5 applicants have chosen this type of investment.
Before the establishment of the regional center, the overall development project of the USCIS pre-audit regional center, including detailed plans for business, market, strategy, etc., can be established after approval, and the MEBO Development Regional Center has been approved by the US Immigration Service. Immigration Investment Regional Center.
EB-5 application process
1. Learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of regular immigrants and investment immigrants
2. Detailed comparison of which regional center development case is feasible and profitable. It will not affect the success of the green card application halfway.
3. Prepare investment funds ($500,000) and related supporting documents
4. Submit the I-526 Investment Immigration Application Form to the USCIS, and wait for about 6-12 months for approval.
5. If the applicant is already in the US, you can submit an I-485 status adjustment application form and wait for the temporary green card to pass for about 6 months.
6. If the applicant is in China, submit the DS260 form to the US Consulate in Guangzhou, waiting for the temporary green card to pass for about 6 months.
7. The first 90 days of the temporary green card use, you can submit the I-829 form to the Immigration Bureau to apply for a formal green card. The adoption takes about 6-18 months.
Not only can you get a green card, and you can make money. If you want to join our development project and want to know more about the US immigration green card application, You are most welcome to contact or meet with us to help you succeed.